Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I hope someone can let you know as my friends are also booked into the Panorama in September but they have not heard anything
More upmarket complex you are moving to.
Club Atlantis are in the same group as Panorama but the holiday company has pulled out of Club Atlantis putting it`s apartments up for sale.
They havn`t to my knowledge pulled out of Panorama.
This does not answer your question but gives you some knowledge on the situation, someone else may know what has happened.
Walked past Panorama the other day and it wasn`t being refurbised or similar, depending on the apartment you have been given I would treat it as a upgrade.
Rodz
Apparently the guy who owns Panorama has decided to close from April to July because it is so quiet. :yikes :(
Of course it will still be open for people who own their own apartments there.
i have a friend who works in the panorama apts and the complex will be closed from april the 17th till august the 17th 2009,
this is due to lack of bookings.so anyone who has booked these apts should be fine after these dates , although take nothing for granted and if you have any concerns at all contact your relevant travel agents.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.