Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
stsr,

You'll find weather information on the WEATHER: reports, news, Q&As thread. In simply terms, it'll be hot!

Darren
Thanks for that. That is great. Cannot wait for the sun.
i have heard about this but until now not seen anything on it, looks very nice will be intresting to see how it unfolds :sun2
I will post a review once we have been. We are now all booked up into a one bed apartment swim up room and I cannot wait. They have been great to deal with and helpful re booking and transfers etc so fingers crossed it should be a great holiday.

Anne
oh I like the look of these . . .may check them out as thinking of returning to Olu again this year. Missed it too much last year when in FLorida LOL
They look great dont they. I cannot wait to see them. The staff there have been lovely and helpful re booking and transfers so fingers crossed this will be a winner.

Anne
Hi

I'm booked into these apartments from 19th - 26th July - so I will be eagerly awaiting your feedback.

:)
They look great dont they??? I will post a report soon as i get back and can also PM or email you and send pics etc if you want.

Annex
Meant to say did you get your discount for bookkiing early. We got 15% discount which was great.
Ax
Yeah we did. We have booked a 1 bed swim up room also. Can't wait - they look beautiful, any pics or info would be greatly appreciated

Jo
No probs at all. I will take loads of pics for you and post them on here or email them to you once I get home. it looks stunning!!! Oludeniz is such a lovely place and to have accom as nice as this looks will be fab. Cannot wait :sun2

Ax
If anyone wants to see the progress of the apartments i now have pics taken 20 days ago which shows they are well on schedule for opening in june. I can email them to anyone who wants them.
Anne
Oh yes please - my email address is removed

Thanks

Jo
  • Edited by Dazbo HT Mod 2010-04-09 10:50:09
    I've removed your email address for safety and anti-spam reasons. It's better to PM personal details than post them on public forums
Hi - is there any chance you would be able to email me some of your photographs of the site where the apartments are going to be? Sorry to be so cheeky but my family and I are booked to go in July this year and I would love to get an idea of what progress the site is making and where abouts in Oludeniz it is.
My email address is email address removed for your safety. Please don't post your email address as this can lead to spam and other unwanted email. Dazbo HT Mod

Many Thanks
Elin x
Just emailed you. Hope it helps.

Anne
Hi Elin

Myself and my family are also going to the apartments in July - what dates are you going and which type of apartments have you booked.

Jo

FYI - i spoke to the gut at the apartments - Levant, who told me there is an opening party on the 28th May. He said there will be pictures on the website after the party !!
Please could you e mail me pics of Mosaik aparts, we are going in September.....can't wait!!!!! sueinturkey@yahoo.com
Just emailed them to you. Hope you get them okay.
Anne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.