Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Is the Big Banana shack up yet? if so, is it in the same place?
Bobbys Shack is going up at the moment - check out their web site

I've heard nothing about Big Banana shack but I'd be surprised if it isn't where it always is
Hi folks :wave:

Could you help me out a bit by adding locations for the shacks as I have been updating the list on the first page as new ones are added http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=153940 where are Bob Marley Shack & Bobbys Shack?

Ta Much
Graham :tup
Felcy's shack and Sams paradise shack are both open in Candolim :tup
Bob Marley shack is on Candolim Beach down where the RP is/ was.

Bobby's is up by Sunny Side Up (bottom of Beach Road)
Anyone know if Splash Shack got there licence cant wait to get there, in need of a bit of peace :)
Split,
If you are in Candolim at the mo say "hi" to Sam (Santosh) for me, he may remeber me from way back in 1992/94 and 96. We called him Tandoori chicken cos he was so thin back then.

Trev
Trevor Hall wrote:
Split,
If you are in Candolim at the mo say "hi" to Sam (Santosh) for me, he may remeber me from way back in 1992/94 and 96. We called him Tandoori chicken cos he was so thin back then.

Trev

Will do Trev,we see him regularly,his only a little fatter even now :tup
does anyone know of any shacks in the Candolim/Calangute area who do boat trips, we have been advise to use shacks rather than the usual agents, but the peaple who advised us can't remember names of any of the shacks, :que

The Preacher
Yes Preacher ...The Boat shack in Candolim deff o do trips ...colleen
irishcolleen wrote:
Yes Preacher ...The Boat shack in Candolim deff o do trips ...colleen

Cheers Colleen :cheers
Where abouts is it :que

See you in Feb :sun2

The Preacher
Its when you walk on to the beach from down the main street ...when you get on the beach its about 2 or 3 along on the right its a great shack been going for years ......yes we will see you there we will have to have a beer this time .. :cheers colleen what dater are you going we go on the 13th feb ..
irishcolleen wrote:
what date are you going we go on the 13th feb ..

We arrive in Goa Friday 3rd Feb for 4 weeks, :sun2 :sun2 staying at JJs Guest House Candolim across road from Ruffles :cheers :cheers
irishcolleen wrote:
Its when you walk on to the beach from down the main street

Is the main street you mention down to beach, the same street the Carvery is on.
Yes Preacher the same street as the Carvery and then go to your right for the Boat Shack. Nice food and nice people, enjoy :cheers
Most shacks will sort any trip out for you, Ganesh shack always sorted out a decent not too far away fishing trip. Nothing wrong with the agents around the resorts, don't know who or why they told you not to use them, as the prices they charge are very reasonable for what you get compared to travel agents at hotels. - johns boat trips is still a very good place to deal with.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.