Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
there is [or was] a Lidl on zakynthos so if you want branded you will most likely get pampas if you go there
There is still a Lidl, from all accounts nappies are quite expensive for the likes of pampers etc, might be easier to take them with you or order them from Boots airside to pick up once you are through security then it doesnt affect your luggage allowance,thats what some people do :)
Hi Lancslass - hope your keeping well :tup Unfortunately the flight is from Cardiff and there isn't a Boots there
I think even if you could buy them airside they would still have to fit into your hand luggage. I've never heard of a special allowance for pampers. Could be wrong though.
you will have problems if its Ryan air Easyjet or jet2 for sure
Im good thanks Helen, Hope you and Shirley are well :D

Im sure any brand nappies would be ok really, maybe they could take enough to last a good few days and get a taxi to the Lidl if the local supermarkets are too expensive
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.