Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
The baltic trip is very port intensive so location handy for getting on/off is one thing to consider, alot of the indoor stuff is deck 6/7 so midships inside on 5 or 8 would probably be my choice. which means you will be able to walk and use the stairs alot which is good.

weather permitting the great outdoors is a good b/fast location and if you think you would be using the pool/buffet/gym/spa a lot then a deck11 cabin may be worth considering but will cost more.
Thanks windjammer we have just booked this morning after your reply on deck 5. We are doing a Baltic cruise for our 40th Anniversary in July next year. This is the first time on a cruise and we like the look of freestyle (my other half wont wear a tie), we do the usual holidays and being in the height of summer would find it to hot to do the Italy, Spain etc and thought this would be different.
Good choice Baltics is a great cruise but very intensive.

Make sure you plan the ports to get the most from them and think about an independant private tour in St Petersburg we did one with Alla tours and well worth teh money much better value than the ships tour(celebrity).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.