General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Helen T

Have you tried poundstretchers(if you have one near you)I bought mine from there last year and they were only £3 reduced from £6 so even if they are not reduced £6 is still cheap,they have a inside zip pocket too, also outside zip pocket,and have a 3 year guarantee :)
There are nice ones on the M & S website.
Just in case any one ese is looking for luggage of any sort, this site had some reasonably priced stuff
http://www.tripp.co.uk
TK Max have some good luggage bargains at the moment.
I got our last one from tesco....right size for thomascook ....weighs hardly anything...only £5....
I invested in 2 of the medium foldaways here Helen because they are the exact size for Ryanair. http://www.flylite.uk.com/ Not particularly cheap at £20 but they are very strong and sturdy and a good investment . Only problem is No wheels and as you can get so much in them a strong man is required .:rofl

When we do our weekend breaks now I take a wheel along cabin case that I get hardly anything in and all the rest Daves clothes , extra shoes , 2 bags of toiletries , snacks etc Dave carries in one of these . No need then for you to pay and check in luggage for your weekend breaks either .
hi lynwestie....that site is brilliant....they have bothered to actually make the bags that are needed even one for thomascooks....tweetie
Helen
I've go to agree with you. Those sale prices are excellent. We bought a large Tripp suitcase last year and have bought two holdalls with wheels this year (both at full price :( ) They are really good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.