Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
New To Greece
7 Posts
The first year I went to Greece was to Kos in 1988 on a brand new Air 2000 Boeing 757.
We sunbathed during the day, Greece has many sandy beaches and good weather.
At night we drank a lot of booze, it was much cheaper then with the good old Drachma. We had a meal at a taverna as well.
We went with another couple and because we were young we had a competition to see who could do it most. We kept a score on the bedroom mirror with lipstick. I won, but I cheated.
Zante is a nice island where you will be able to do all the things I have suggested.
Hope you have a good time.
Although there is certainly a choice of places to eat and drink in Laganas, there is certainly more to the Island of Zante than this. Take a look here and you'll find plenty of suggestions http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=50140
:rofl :rofl :rofl Qman that is the funniest post i've seen on here before mate,pointless i'll admit,but i've just spat my drink out reading it :tup
:D Not the info the OP probably wanted but superb anyway Qman :rofl
Thanks to all, especially Qman. Very entertaining post and I must say, I burst out laughing at it :rofl

I'm sure it'll be a great holiday but we don't just want to sunbathe :sun2 drink :cheers and mark mirrors all the time :love although they'll be getting done a lot.

Cheers :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.