Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I think someone needs renaming luv2moan. Nothing wrong with the pics thanks for sharing Sanji.
:tup Keep them comming Sanji babe.. as I said before your the best. ;-)
I would take no notice at all of that comment Sanji.

As many have already said, we love the pics, video's and information you share with us.

Some people just have to have a moan - even when there is nothing at all to moan about! :que

Hope you're both keeping well - We're off to Carihuela again this June, can't wait - but will be back on that lovely Poniente Promenade in July! :sun2

Best regards

Elaine
:offtop
We're off to Carihuela again this June,

So am I on the 10th June and after the fiasco with the volcano, I'm looking forward to it because I came back from Beni needing another holiday, but if I have to stay longer in La Carihuela, I won't be bothered one iota.

Sanji x
to see what i mean, stick the pics through any image editor that lets you play with the colour temperatures. Or you may have set a custom colour balance by accident in the camera. If not then the auto is off and you could try setting a manual mode next time if the camera allows.
The images look fine luv2tan, perhaps the problem is with your screen display settings.

David :wave
[quoteSomebody remind me of why I bother ?????????
]

Sanjii you bother because that is the type of person you are. Always happy to help. You have helped me enough times in the past :tup

I for one think the pics are great and shall be walking along the new promenade myself in just under four weeks time :D

I shall post mine in this thread then the person can tell me mine are distorted cos I am absolutely cr$p at taking pics :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.