America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Many thanks for your trip report. You certainly packed in a lot and it made great reading.

luci :wave
we are going to ny in august with kids age 11 and 9. is it a kid friendly place?
sounds like a great trip! I bet you didn't want to weigh yourself when you got home :lol:
great report I've been to the heartland brewery in the empire state building. Great beer.
:D
Samr - I'm sorry to say we don't have kids so I never took any notice of things for them to do. It was ll me, me, me :lol: I'm sure they'd like TOTR and the fire museum though. I've heard the NYPD museum is good for kids too. There's loads for them to do in Central Park.

Fiona - OMG!! that diet starts tomorrow, let me tell you :D
Thanks for your report Dawn :kiss

Pippy :D
Great report PD. Can't wait for my trip.
Thanks for your reply. I think we already had the NYPD museum pencilled in but hadn't heard before of TOTR so will definitely go there and report back. Actually my daughter (age 11) thinks the most glamorous place in NY is Starbucks. All the stars go there!!!
:wave
Sounds like a fab time you had!!! Im glad you liked it and im sure you have the bug like me. Wish I could go back this year.

Sorry I havn't been on before now, been so busy lately and not online as much!

Jaime C :wave
Thanks Jaime - we did. We both loved it and can't wait to go back.
Hubby was espcially taken with it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.