Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
The adding and editing of signatures have been disabled for our members. A request for a signature may be made with one of the members of the Admin team.

Signatures must be holiday related and are usually only allowed to be displayed once a member has been on the forums for a period of time and contributed to the flow of discussion.

Mark :)
I can't even email the members "I get unauthorised" prompt again, if you are a member could
you please authorise signatures for me, I participate in other forums and wanted to contribute
here aswell.

Regards
R
Is the signature the only reason for you to contribute? Surely not. As Mark has said, a signature MAY be granted once a member has proved to make useful contributions to the site, and has not simply used the site to promote something. I'm sure you can understand why. :) Newcomers can not send pms. We took this measure to protect everyone after a spate of spamming. Again- once you have been a member for a while, this facility will become available
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.