Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
10 Posts
Hi pixie 83 :welcome to HT and i hope you have a wonderfull holiday, i am sure you will be addicted like the rest of us. Gel
:welcome Pixie 83 ,welcome to the forum. I hope you come to love Goa as much as the rest of us do.
Your Mardon seems a really nice guy :ghug Enjoy your holiday!!! (Goa is not all doom and gloom)
thanks guys, thanks squigs,yeah mardon is a fantastic guy and i cant wait for our adventure!! im really excited more than anything!! ive seen some beautiful photos and obviously read some amazng stories on HT so im just looking forward to getting out there and experiencing it all!!
Hi Pixie83 :wave: , welcome to the forum, hope you have a fantastic holiday, it certainly seems that Mardon has been working very hard to ensure you have a great time, looking forward to hearing from you both when you get back :)
Hello Pixie .welcome to the forum its nice to have you as a new member ....colleen
hi miccie, yeah i know he has, i wouldnt have had the first clue where to start but he has just been brilliant!! i could ask for a better guy :)
Hi Pixie and welcome to HT. Mardon has told us lots about you so its nice to get to meet you at last :) Hope you have a fantastic holiday in Goa.
:welcome

You are now on your way to becoming a Goan addict!! :tup
Yep counting down the days now!

Just waiting on getting the visas back and then I can totaly relax!

Thaks for all the kind words :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.