Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi, We are flying Newquay-Girona 9Set Staying in Tossa De Mar,It is cheaper than staying home,7 nights h/b with transfers £540 for the 2 of us, Have a nice one BSully
We went NQY - Girona in July, found some cheap flights and some A/I accommodation in Tossa (£495 for 4 people, 1 week)! Bargain!

Going again end of month this time staying in Calella, good links to Barcelona.

Wouldn't it be great if we could get some more cheap routes from Newquay? Us cornish folk usually travel longer getting to the airport than the length of the flight :really
My only fault with Nqy airport is the carparking, at £45 a week to park up it costs more then 1 return flight we are paying £42pp for our flights.
could you tell me why the flight from Newquay to Girona it takes 3 hours, please?
for all ARLINE/FLIGHT questions please use the FLIGTS FORUM where our experts will be able to give you the best answers

wiz
Flight time 1hour 40 mins.

Scheduled time is 2 hours but never takes that long plus Spain is 1 hour ahead so I think that is how you get your 3 hours ;)
Oh no - Ryanair are stopping the ALicante and Barcelona flights :(

Only 2 choices were better than none!

I am gutted - now it's a 3 1/2 hour journey to Bristol for cheap flights! No more weekends away :(
Where did you hear this, Sandbee? I've googled & can't find any mention.
My other half heard it on the local news, and it was also mentioned on another forum.

Having checked the other forum someone said it's a temporary thing from Dec 8th to March 9th. Hope that's right but like you I can't find out any information online.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.