Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Two different bus companies operate on Rhodes. One serves the west coast,the other the east.So I believe you get bus from airport [On the west coast } to Rhodes Town. Change companies there to travel down east coast.
Hi
Well tpebop is right it would involve getting a bus into town then changing for the east coast service to Pefkos. As for your taxi fare, i think that website is a little out of date. A taxi to Lindos this year is 40 euros so for Pefkos i guess you'll be paying around 45.
Resorthoppa now offer shuttlebus transfers on the island so you could check their fares http://resorthoppa.com/ and this is an excellent site for taxi and bus information http://www.ando.gr/eot/eng/info.htm
Thanks for that - i'll check for an up to date price before i head off :tup

as it's still 8 and a bit months it'll be a bit different by the time i go :cheers
can't wait - 3 weeks of sun, sand & Sambucca :sun :sun2 :cheers
There are buses from Paradissi to Rhodes town that pass Rhodes Airport, but the stop is (or was) on a rather dangerous corner on the main road outside the airport, however coming from Rhodes town it is OK the stop is on the right side of the road, no problem. Rhodes town to Lindos/Pefkos - The two bus terminals are almost adjacent behind the new market building.
By the time you have paid for a taxi to Rhodes (18 euro) and the bus from Rhodes town to Lindos/Pefkos you won't have saved much money over the price of a taxi straight to Lindos/Pefkos, if there is two or more of you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.