Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Lovely pictures Swiss. Much appreciation for your posting them. Just makes you want to be in Egypt really. What's the camel walking on, its probably just me but it looks like part of a crazy golf pitch???

Doe. :D
Crazy golf pitch? :lol: :rofl

There's only one thing that's crazy at Swisscare. Sometimes it's in Cairo, sometimes snorkelling....
Rather be crazy and at Nuweiba... especially with the weather we had today !

Anyway... Black Iris's twin sister it seems is her twin brother... and he is called the Guido...

http://www.swisscare-hotels.com/guid01.jpg

http://www.ferry-site.dk/ferry.php?id=7719765&lang=en
Thats not a crazy golf course! Thats where one of the guests has marked out S O S in the sand! In arabic. :rofl
Surely you can t be serious Carrot ! Who would be daft enough to do that in Nuweiba ? Would be like someone, upon entering heaven, asking to be moved to hell ! :lol:
Lovely photos Swiss...i am so looking forward to coming to your hotel :)
Phyll, you will find Swisscare is just as lovely as you imagine it from the photographs above. You even get a choice of which ship you stay on! :rofl
Not to mention which flamingo you have for dinner.
Eat the camels please - not the flamingos !
Needf to be careful with flamingo. They eat a lot of shellfish and can accumulate the toxins :yuck

Spit roast camel, on a nice pitta bread with salad and chilli sauce - very nice. I think our local chippie does that.. :wink: Can you get one in for August 1st, Swiss.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.