Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Can`t read the link but I think I read about it the other day somewhere, is it behind Starco Junction in Anjuna ? seems to be a part of the brand Goa plan which I don`t really buy into but hey I`m sure someone will profit nicely from it (I wonder who ?), lets just hope the watersports are properly run to an international standard instead of making a quick buck at the expense of a few fatalities here and there :?
OK, I know I sound like a Luddite but it doesn't sound like good news to me. Goa works because nothing is too organised or planned....it just kinda happened. The more resort type developments there are just risk losing that freewheeling vibe that we all like about the place.

On the beach my decisions are: Kingfisher, channa masala, read another chapter, an ipod hour, dip in the sea for a cool off or just nod off? I don't want 10am snorkelling, 1pm scuba, 4pm aerobics in the pool. I'm told Spain does that well!
Hopefully I have edited the link correctly to get it to show! Sorry GFF if I have not!
This means more young kids on bikes offering free tickets to win a prize etc,,,yes?
more and more Costa!
del949
In February I was thinking how Anjuna wasn't affected by the 'Costa' takeover and might stay that way for a few years. Doesn't look like it, well it had to happen. I just hope they are sensible with planning and location and don't build a Marriot.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.