Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
:evil: Going to the Dodecanese in October, no more Kriti for 54 weeks!!! Save some raki for me....do you think it's too early to book my room in Loutro???
:evil: Going to the Dodecanese in October, no more Kriti for 54 weeks!!! Save some raki for me....do you think it's too early to book my room in Loutro???
Hi wizard......

On the E-kathimerini link i posted (Halkidiki fires thread) did you follow the link by anychance and look over the page at the other headlines.. .. :wink: :wink:

Take a look here

And this from last year Aug 2005

This was brought up on another forum i visit for Greece and i wondered if this was how it is or is it the press making small news into a problem..

paul..
hi yes i have seen these or similar articles recently, the weather in Kriti is just about perfect to grow hemp unfortunately it will be almost impossible to stop as other narcotics will also grow well in that climate :no (not that i even suggest you try) Just look at the young Brits who emigrated in the sixty's and seventy's to that part of the med, all i can think is

"old hippies never die .... only their flowers wilt" :rofl
Elenitsa
you following me around? first Kriti in June and now Dodecanese in autumn.
Greekofile
Not me :wink:, been booked since May last year! All booked for 2007 now and planning 2008 (Crete WILL feature somewhere!)
sadly not much Greece next year. (Kalambaka for easter) taking grandkids to Florida but will make Alonysos in September.
Keep the reports coming Elenitsa we rely on them
Greekofile
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.