America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hello,

never heard of them, but we have used supershuttle in los angeles & san francisco & thought they were good, on time etc & no problems.. met some nice people along the way too.. were also of to new york this year & we will use them again.. :D
Thanks for the info Bubble, much appreciated!
only problem with a Shuttle depends how many drop off's with you....(we always seem to be last).last time we went to newark just joined the queue for taxi's there was a despatcher there ask's you where to go and the hotel best to know it and give's you a slip,lines looks long but its really pretty quick my advice is jump into a yellow cab.,after a flight and customs i reckon just want to get to hotel as quick as possible even its maybe 10$ extra for the 2 of you..little bit of info here from the ny times,Most amazing city NY...have a great trip

http://travel.nytimes.com/frommers/travel/guides/north-america/united-states/new-york/new-york-city/frm_new-york-c_0021020193.html?pagewanted=all
We used Dial 7 last November. Picked us up at Newark, in a Lincoln Town Car limo ( leather seats and all!) to take us to our Hotel in Manhattan. Rang us at the airport to tell us where to meet the car, and it was exactly where it should be bang on time.

Used them again the next day from Manhattan to Newark cruise terminal. Again, rang us in the hotel just as they were arriving outside. Clean comfortable Lincoln town car again. Driver got lost in Newark (despite being able to see the ship!) but delivered us up inplenty of time. Great service and at a brilliant price.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.