Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
OCEAN BLUE HOTEL
30 Posts
well according to this site its about 6km [4miles] frome the main town

wizard
any members able to offer a review?? please post here

thanks

wizard
I am going here in three weeks but don't know much about it either!
still not much info i will report back when i come back at the end of june hopr its good
hello sunnystar are you there for one week or two cause i go on the 13th june for two weeks cant wait now :D
Hiya!

We're going for two weeks on the 6th!

VEry excited! There are a couple more reviews on another review site...one is really complimentary, the other isn't!!

We're supposed to have a superior room with a private pool...not holding out too much hope for it being toooooo superior!!
i hope you have a great time maybe see you there :D
:D :D :D Only 3 days to go has anyone been here recently :?: I will post what i thing when i get back or if its really good when im there
i am in the ocean blue hotel right now and two things are wrong 1st the smell of the drains is awfull and the aircraft noise as we are right under the flight path to the airport will let you all know more
HI

I AM STAYING THERE IN 3 WEEKS. ARE THE SUITES ALL COMPLETED NOW? IS THERE ANY BUILDING WORK AROUND THE HOTEL. AND ARE ALL THE RESTAURANTS OPEN? ARE YOU GLAD YOU BOOKED THAT HOTEL NOW THAT YOUR THERE?
ste k welcome to HT please adhere to the terms of posting you agreed to on joining
1) Do NOT post in all CAPITALS - Your post WILL be deleted.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.
3) Do NOT post in all Bold - Your post WILL be deleted.

future post in breach of terms will be deleted

wizard
the place is finished and open the only thing is that the drains dont seen to be able to cope and there is a smell sometimes quite bad but they are working on it. the hotel is very good food good and entertainmene not as bad as everyone was saying. Marta works very hard trying to get everyone to take part in the animation team games.
I am glad i went and would go back in fact looking at october for a week.
dont be put off by the aircraft noise its not that bad and you get used to it very quickly.
Hi Gaz

Can you give me directions to the hotel from the airport? I will be driving myself by car.

Cheers
dont know the way but its only about 5 mins away you will pass through a little village called Kremasti on the way to Ialyssos its in between them. Sorry not very good at directions :? I will def go back the superior rooms are great we had one number 159 it was good to have your own place to swim as the main pool can be busy and have screaming kids (which i cant stand) around it. But the beach is so good to the water is warmer than the pools and so relaxing. I hope you have a good time i wish i was going again soon, i would live there if i could afford to give up work and pack it all in oh for a simple life. have a great time and let me know haw you get on
Hi, has anyone got any pics of the rooms etc. The ones on the website are 'artfully' shot and don't really tell you much about size etc. Thanks.
Cheers Gaz

I fly in the morning.

Cant wait now
hope you have a great timelet me know how you get on
i am booked in to the ocean blue again for two weeks 10 oct cant wait. has anyone been this month, as for the bad coments yes sure its not the best hotel in the world but you get what you pay for. some people are hard to please and no matter what they will complain.

I will let you all know what i think when i return
We are going for 2 weeks on 13th Oct. I've read some bad reviews but also some really good ones and there are some good 'candid' pics on Tripadvisor, which helped put our minds at rest. And now we know we won't be the only brits :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.