Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
hello
30 Posts
Thanks Gaz, you too. I know exactly what you mean about the bad reviewers, some people expect miracles. They should go to the Lindian Village and pay 5 times as much if they truly expect 5 star.
hello there everybody.

i am also travellin out with my boyfriend to the ocean blue on 13th oct for 11nights. i have to say i am a little worried by the negative reviews....has anybody ever been???? or come back recently???

we are not fussy and im sure we will have an ace time :)
Hiya, we are going on the same day and were worried but to be honest I've chilled out about it now. I had a look at the pics on Trip Advisor and it looks okay and Gaz has been very helpful so I am sure it will be okay as we are not expecting the Ritz for the price we paid. That is what some people seem to expect based on some of the reviews I've read! At least its not too far from Ixia, Rhodes town and Faliraki so if its pants its only a cab ride away from whatever you need. Have a good one
hope we all have a good time cant wait to get away from this weather see you all there.
its only about 10 mins away from rhodes town and Ixia is about the same Faliraki is a bit further but not to far
Gaz have you been before then???

Im really worried but also excited. Me and my fella arent really fussy so Im guessin we will have an ace time.

Anyone flying from Gatwick on 13th?
Not me, Luton this time thankfully. See you in Rhodes.
yea been there in june it was good but they where doing lots of work so it will be great to see haw they have got on. really nice hotel and its so close to the airport only about 7 or 8 euro in a taxi cant wait now the weather for the next 10 days is good to so heres hoping see you there
Sorry Gaz, a couple of final questions - did you notice a kids club (website states there is one and a review on Trip Advisor says there isn't), and what was the a la carte restaurant like?

Have a great trip and hold onto the sun!
Hi All, Just a quick report back - There is little or no entertainment in off-peak times and no kids club if you are considering this hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.