Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
i believe half term starts the 22nd, and we gio the 20th
very quite indeed.still fine for a good time.west bars will still be open but not all.bay bars the same you might finded.pink panther will be open.you will have missed all the clubs closing partys as well.half term or not ibiza gets worse.i used to go right up till the last day.but playa den bossa is like a ghost town now.so i go end of september into oct.still quite but not as bad.same in may.so i now go mid june.

but its nice with not many people about.you can get around easy.speak to bar owners,weather still can be very hot even in oct.

i tell you soon you might as well say ibiza only has 4 months trading in places.
very quite indeed.still fine for a good time.west bars will still be open but not all.bay bars the same you might finded.pink panther will be open.you will have missed all the clubs closing partys as well.half term or not ibiza gets worse.i used to go right up till the last day.but playa den bossa is like a ghost town now.so i go end of september into oct.still quite but not as bad.same in may.so i now go mid june.

but its nice with not many people about.you can get around easy.speak to bar owners,weather still can be very hot even in oct.

i tell you soon you might as well say ibiza only has 4 months trading in places.
Thomas Cook stopping flying from Newcastle to Ibiza after 20th September doesn't help. When it was Airtours they flew right up until 31st october and October was still reasonably busy.
you see why its quite is now the two major tours op join forces.instead of having 4 planes flying out of one airport.you now only have two and in some cases only one.

so you had

thomsons
thomas cook
first choice
airtours.

i used to get a flight no problem at all.fly out with one company come back on another.now i have to book well in advance to get a flight.

less planes means less people.
you see why its quite is now the two major tours op join forces.instead of having 4 planes flying out of one airport.you now only have two and in some cases only one.

so you had

thomsons
thomas cook
first choice
airtours.

i used to get a flight no problem at all.fly out with one company come back on another.now i have to book well in advance to get a flight.

less planes means less people.
Exactly.
We used to always go to Ibiza for a week at the beginning of October and flew (at various times depending upon accomodation) Friday Night with Thomsons, Sunday Morning with Airtours, Friday Morning with Airtours from Newcastle and also Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning with Thomsons from Teesside. It was never packed out but was just nice, not dead but not really busy either.
Now there is no flight from Teesside at all and last year we went in May with Thomas Cook to Sirenis Seaview but are unable to go there in October as we wish to do as Thomas Cook only operate from Newcastle until 20th September and the cost means it just isn't worth travelling to Manchester.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.