Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
old school
7 Posts
I prefer the old board too Ray 😞
No its not finished, we can implement anything the users want within reason, just need some detail requests and also what would work. Nothing is off the table, but getting the site structurally safe and mobile friendly (where you can use it on your phone or tablet), was priority.
This has been my first visit in over three years. The format seems easy enough to navigate, just needs some posts bringing up to date. With not having been abroad for five years i'm a little out of kilter with what is going on but I can comment on a few UK destinations.

Les
I totally agree with the OP.
I originally signed up to HT quite a few years ago, but have not been on here for a while due to inactivity, so went to TA. Now TA have a lot of posts from people in the USA and further afield and now, not so many from the UK.

I do find this new board uneasy on the eye and not that good for navigating the site.

There will be others like me who are looking to leave TA, so HT, come on. Strike while the irons hot!
Inca
See if you can persuade some! :-D
Cruisecontroller- welcome back!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.