Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've stayed in a seaview room (I think its no 17), that has a single bedroom off the double bedroom. I think it had a put u up bed in it as well, but its so small you would struggle to have it up I think.
OR if thatsno good & you are will to consider another resort. The Agean Dream Resort Hotel has 2 double/twin rooms sharing 1 bathroom. Like a family suite & they are large.
Many thanks for your suggestions, we have already booked our flights to Dalaman so I dont think the Aegean Dream will be possible, although I must admit I looked at this hotel and it looks fabulous! Could not fly to Bodrum from our local airport so had to opt for Dalaman. I have now emailed the Olu Denis Resort Hotel direct to see if I have any joy with them, alternatively the Asena beach does family suites, although it is only B+B and nearly costs as much. Might be an option though!
Am looking to book Olu Deniz Resort for next year (August 2008), anyone been recently or last year and booking again, would love to hear your view's!

Cheers.
we just got back, family room is double bed and 2 bunk beds, probably best room I have ever had, unfortunately , if you have ever been to Belcekiz , this place is not for you. I will not be returning to this hotel.
some guests were quite happy, but we were not used to the shoddy way they did things, great if you want to drink for free until 2am, or when they feel like closing or run out, if you can, stay next door. there is no comparison.
this hotel olu deniz resort is a poor 3*
if it had got any worse we would of left.
Many thanks Seasiders.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.