Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi ,Olüdeniz Resort hotel is one of the best hotel in the area and they do all inclusive or full board I think.. as the hotel located right by the beach also the rooms and service is A1 ..Have a good holiday
I cannot comment on the size of family rooms, but believe they are compfortable enough for a family of four. The hotel is Ultra All Inclusive - soft drinks, bottled water, kettle and tea in your room, flat screen tv with some english channels, beach towel. The bar is open until 1 or 2 (cannot remember at the moment!) They have also got a a la carte restaurant which you pay a small fee for if you wish to use, I have not yet tried purely because I love the variety of the restaurant food provided.

With regard to the beach - there is a small drinks 'station' solely for the use of Resort guests which you can help yourself to water, squash and tea. Every afternoon at 4pm there are biscuits/cakes provided also which have been made by the hotel chefs.

You do have to pay for the loungers and parasols on the beach as it is not a private.

Any other questions let me know and hopefully I can help.
Hi all, I am also thinking of booking this hotel but i'm having difficulty with dates and there are i beleive only a few family rooms left when i was at travel agents yesterday and the only date i could get in july was the 21st from Cosmos, i like going at the beginning of July for 2weeks serves me right for not booking earlier, anyone booked this hotel within the last few weeks let me know who you booked it through.
Hi.

I was there 4 years ago and took our 12 year ld granddaughter. The room was spacious with plenty of hanging space for clothes. As there was just three of us we had a double bed and a single but would imagine for four people there would be a bunk bed insyead. There was plenty of room to walk about without getting in each others way.

We also had free sun beds at the lagoon beach and the beach boy would tell us when the bus was ready to take us back to the hotel.

I expect there have been some changes since then but we thought the hotel was nice and the food good.

We went with Thomson in August.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.