Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi
Its the same hotel. it is a lovely place, been there loads of times, returning again at the end of June for 2 weeks. Do a search on the hotels review page, lots of reviews there which I am sure you will find useful.
The hotel has gone 'ultra inclusive' this year - has also got an a la carte restaurant. The website for the hotel is http://www.oludenizresorthotels.com

Any other questions I will try and help.
When are you going?
Hi we are thinking of going in october but have been looking and it is either the olu deniz resort or belzik beach between these 2
That will be a difficult decision because the Belcekic Beach is also a great hotel as well. :D There's a few regulars on here who have been. I would say that whatever one you go for you should have a great time.
Belchekiz is a great hotel, but we are going to the Olu deniz resort hotel this year as they have a family room which saved around £700 of the price.
Hi a judy
When we stayed at sun city two years ago the rep said Belcekiz beach was the best hotel in Olu Deniz. We had a look around it and it looked lovely. Other guests at sun city said they had stayed at Olu Deniz resort and said the pool was far too small for the size of the hotel. We walked past it and it didn't look as special as Belcekiz. Wish we had gone for BB instead of sun city.
Hi
we stayed in the BB 2005 and 2006 - best hotel I have ever stayed at
Going to Turgutreis this year - 11weeks and 2 sleeps :D really think it will be good but it will have a lot to live up to
every where we went in olu - they looked at the armband and said "best hotel" however spoke to people who were at Olu Deniz resort and they were very happy - so take your pick!!
Lally
I think that the pool probelm at the Olu Deniz resort hotel may have been solved as I read on here that over the winter they had built a second pool to take the strain off the first pool.

That said the Belcekic Beach has got 2 pools anyway, the main pool and a new adults only pool in the Annex with its own AI bar, which is brill and great for those with rooms in the Annex.

The security was good at Olu Deniz resort as last year when I was staying at the BB I tried to sneak a look at the O D resort incase I fancied staying there sometime and got stopped & turned away by security. (the AI's all have different couloured wristbands) :oops: :oops:
I have been to both. BB before it went AI and before the second pool was built. Must admit BB has more space for sun beds as there is a large grass area besides the pool.

Olu Resort I found had nice rooms, we took our grandaughter and was given a family room, really spacious with plenty of wardrobe space. I found the food in this hotel very good and caried. You also had your own section of beach at the lagoon which was free, the beach boy would come and tell you when the bus was due back to the hotel.

I liked both hotels but cannot comment on the AI side of BBeach.

BarbH
we stayed at olu deniz resort hotel couple of years ago and can honestly say it was the holiday we have ever had. I absolutely loved it, along with my partner and 4yr old son. We had a great time and would recommend it to anyone. The pool was a bit on the small side but we went last week in October so it was very quiet. The staff are lovely and the security is good. Walk outside and you are on the beach. Great hotel. Can't comment on the other hotel as we haven't stayed there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.