Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Rachael,

My partner and I are booked to go to Skopelos with Olympic this summer. We are going:

2 weeks, flying out 19th August (so end of school holidays), self catering in 3* apartments with a pool etc

We are paying £1,400 for the two of us, so you should definately be able to get something within your budget for 2 adults and a child!

We priced the same thing this year with Thomas Cook and it was far more expensive... We have never travelled with Olympic before but their reviews seem to be very good so fingers crossed it should be fine!!

Hope that helps,

Sarah
Brilliant! That is so helpful, thanks for sharing that info. I have a big birthday next yr (boo!) and I get to pick where we go.

I didn't know if I should hold out for Olympic or book something from Thompson to an alternative island now
:) ta!
Make sure you have correct travel insurance and ATOL protection if you book with Olympic - ie double check the travel agent is booking an Olympic package and NOT an Olympic flight and separate accom. If they do this you are only covered for the failure of the components if they add supplier failure cover insurance and you will have a loooong wait to get your money back.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.