Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Have a lovely time in Skopelos. we love it, stayed at the Evlalia when we went. Looking at Stoupa for next month
Skopelos. Next to Kefalonia, i think this is my favourite island. Such dramatic scenery and stunning views across to Skiathos, Evia and the mainland from Glossa.Memories of so many relaxing evenings in the tavernas along the harbour front in Skopelos town and especially the warm hospitality of Apostolis in "cafe cafe" I wonder if he is still there? I have meant to return there for many years but have not managed to do so yet. Maybe one day soon. 8)
Keffaddict - I would agree, Skopolos is amongst my favourites too, managed two visits but not been now for over twelve years, nothing like sitting in one of the tavernas on the harbour front there watching the world go by ..... ooohhh heaven :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.