General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The best beer I ever had was the first one my son bought me when he turned 18 :)
An ice cold Tusker in a frosted glass in Kenya
ice cold mythos
in a frosted glass
sitting watching the sunset in the paporo taverna on the beach in alykes
zante
the best view in the world
Are women allowed in here? 8)

Well I like to try the local beer wherever I go.

For me, I'm sitting here counting the days (5) before having my first Efes in Turkey. :P
sandc....Efes, I'm not a lover off Efes, i would make it a tops (a splash of lemonade in it) kills the taste off it :roll: :roll: :roll:
For me, it would be sat at the Breezes Bar overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Peurto Vallarta, Mexico with a glass of ice cold Corona (no lime though) while the sun is setting :glynis

And preferably from a bottle this size!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/Puerto-Vallarta085.jpg

Darren
Off to Playacar in August, I hope there's still a few of this size bottles left. :) As long as its ice cold I like all the foreign beers.
Hi,
For me an ice cold Estrella while sitting in Captain Andy's cocktail bar in Moraira, looking at all the mega-expensive boats in the marina. :D
im a girl but i love banks from barbados, my mum & dad go back there a few times a year & i dont go as much anymore but they always try & bring me back a bottle!
Just asked hubby and he says definitely Saku dark in Tallinn Estonia.
I will always remember the first foreign beer I ever tasted it was Polar in Venezuala many moons ago, as it was my first trip out of England and everything was so new and exciting
Five step rule for my favourite holiday drinking experience:

1. Find a nice bar close to hotel.
2. Leave girlfriend in hotel to finish getting ready for night out. (Don't forget to tell her name of bar and location!)
3. Order ice cold Mythos at bar.
4. Sit in peace, after a hard day spent on the beach, watching the sun set looking forward to a nice evening meal.
5. Repeat step 3 til girlfriend turns up.
Cracking idea but the time my missus gets ready I will be too drunk to eat anything :lol:

Mark :D
any pint of worthington creamflow after a hard day in the office
hey us women drink beer as well :shock:

Mine is Efes in a frosted glass sitting in the sun ahhh :D
Dinner time drinking is always good on holiday.
:lol: Even better is the afternoon snooze :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.