EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi Stuart,

I'd suggest looking at the Bulgarian Banks' websites for comparisons.

Some offer internet banking (most, only if you are literate in Bulgarian).

Bulgarian banks tend to charge for nearly all transactions, unlike the UK banks, so try to 'suss out' their tariffs on websites.

A list of Bulgarian banks can be found HERE.

Many banks, e.g. Allianz, will offer property and other insurances.
Thanks Baldur, that is very helpful, much appreciated. Stuart
hi stuart,

I use the raiffeisen bank for all my bulgarian transations, they are very good with english people etc...

you also get a visa electron or maestro debit card

there website is : http://www.rbb.bg

and i also have a account with : http://www.bulbank.bg that is puurely for savings realy.

rbb is the best for day to day transations tc..

hope you find this useful.

brad

The above link was not working as a , had been inserted in the address but even though I have taken it out and believe the address is now correct a "Service Error report" is coming up.I hope it fixes itself,Beachcomber_Bar_Mojacar
Thanks Brad, that is good. How many properties do you have in Bulgaria? Do you expect to sell in a few yerars time for double money or what is your game plan if you dont mind me asking. Stuart
hi stuart,

I currently have one property at mo,

My buisness partiner is viewing a b and b today, o may be putting offer in, in the next few days.

Bulgarian banks, do charge for day-to-day transations, unlike UK.

i highly reccommend raiffeisen bank, i have a standard current account with them.

Looking into buying a few more in SB, before prices rise!
i am very pleased with my summer dreams apartments.

brad
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.