Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Palm Beach Club
4 Posts
I assume you are aware that these are timeshare resorts.

If you do not own the week that you are using, there is a levy to be paid. Over 100 per week for a studio. I think.

You will also be pestered by a group who call themselves " customer services"

Be very careful.

There only aim in life is to sell as many timeshare weeks as is possible at greatly inflated prices.

They will tell you that they carried out the refurbishment of apartments which is a lie. They will tell you that the maintenance in the resort is too high and they are on your side. More rubbish.

It just goes on and on.

All done with a smile,

Regards,

Billyboy.
Thanks we already own a week and have put it in for an exchange holiday here. Will we still have to pay the levy?
I expect that if you do not own the week that you are using, then the surcharge will apply.

Its possible that you will have to give a rub of your credit card also as you check in! For the same reason.

If you are using a studio you will find that they have all been refurbished. Starting on the 1 beds this year and then the 2 beds.

Wonderful situation on the Playa Troya,

Enjoy,

Billyboy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.