Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi Helen

There are 2 options to upgrade to the first is AI drinks only and that was approx 12 Euros each per day. The second option is AI drinks and food (snacks from pool bar and restaurant for lunch) and that was 18 Euros each per day for adults and I think 11 Euros for children. Last year there were 2 adults and 2 children, we upgraded to drinks and food and it cost approx £500 for 2 weeks. We did only spend a further £100 spending money so well worth it if you stay in the hotel.

Hope this helps, any more questions, just ask. Up until this year we spent every June at the Palm Beach and would recommend it to anybody.

S~
You're right, the hotel does have that 'some extra' about it. We have been there twice in the last 3 years and are going back next June. I can honestly say I have never had cause for complaint about anything on offer there and our young girls love it. You get a good mix of people there, no drunken parents letting teenagers run amok, from all over Europe and the entertainment (day and night) is superb.

regards, Steve and Jo.
UHm I didn't want to open a new post, I will be in the fiesta club palm beach in a week and I'd like some more info about it ...
And I hope I won't be bored to death that late in the year on Ibiza
Have you read our reviews of this complex ? ..... please click here

David :wave
yeah I did that already ...
I just hoped that someone might have some more tipps to share
I am quite nervous about that hotel because we had booked another hotel that is now closing early and I didn't really have the time to get used to this one or check the internet for the usual insane amount of information I want
i have just booked a holiday at the fiesta palm beach club, can anyone tell me if they have an e-mail address as i would like to get in touch with them.
Hi Trickydicky

If you go to the Fiesta website,you will probably find all the info you need to e-mail them.
like people have said go for the drinks option.there is a shop on site.but it is not open all day.joy of having a band with kids.is they can get a drink when ever they like.with out asking you all the time.i stayed in this hotel just for 2 days last oct.its spot on for familys.bit way out of the main area in playa den bossa.but only a 10 min walk.waterpark just up the road.plus you can use any other fiesta hotel pools/sports.you are in a area called fiestaland.its only the Palladium you cannot use.but you can just walk in for a look.

loads of sports things to do.some you pay for some if rep takes you are free.ie fungames..football.

hotel is right on the beach.beds you need to pay for them.bus stop is left out of hotel 20 sec walk.bus # 14 will take you into pdb or ibizatown.

tv/aircon/fan/hairdryer/soaps/gels/phone/ in rooms which mine was very nice.

bar area at night can get very busy.people saving seats for the shows.in summer months shows are outside.

don;t forget to get your points before you leave.save them up till next time or just keep collecting them up.ask for a sheet telling you what the points add up to...ie 98 points free weeks stay.14 points room till 6pm.and so on.you can cash them in for drinks.but you cannot use your points.if its the 1st time staying at a fiesta hotel.

you may find if you have young ones.is to treat yourself to a taxi going back.save waiting for the bus and beat the rest to check in.you must tell the hols rep you are going to do this.

its just you could find yourselfs at the back of the line when checking in...set off 30 mins before the bus is due to pick up.more and more are doing this.both ways.unless transfer in inc in price op out.it cheaper getting a taxi.5 mins away from hotel...infact you can see the airport from outside hotel.but you have got to go round it to get in...

plenty of choice in the food area.chefs cooking fresh and loads of stuff for kids...

any more info on pdb or ibiza let me know
Thanks,is it worth emailing them for a pool view,are some rooms facing road,we just want sun on balcony
not sure really.none really face the road.yes ask for a pool view.top floor i would say.so you dont get click click sounds.shoes...plus the sun does move round.so its hard to say which room to ask for.you can always check your room 1st if not happy with it ask to be moved.have you tried google mapping it.you may be able to see it better.and use tui video..may just give you a better idea of the lay out.its not like a normal hotel straight up two sides.more like blocks set around pool area.about 4/5 high.?..i see some even have beach veiws... if you put map right up to plus.but not so high you loose it.
Hi

Can someone please give me some advice. I want to book a holiday and to please my daughter I'm quite happy to go to the same place as last year - Fiesta Club Palm Beach. The only thing thats stopping me is, and dont laugh, the silly sunbed situation. Last year we went in mid July and it was very busy, I found myself getting up at some stupid time to grab a sunbed. If you managed one with a parasol it was like winning the lottery. Anyways, we're probably going a bit earlier this year, end of June, and I'm hoping it wont be so bad.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I'm a single mum and as I'm hopeless at making decisions I'm terrified of getting the holiday from hell for my daughter. Many thanks and sorry for waffling. :)
We go here in October,Will the entertainment be outside,and are all the shows at night by the Fiesta team or is there some outside acts.
All i can find is posts about animation team doing the shows,so i guess thats all there is.It says pro shows weekly but no mention of it in forums
entertainment that time of year will be inside.its a bit chilly at night in oct.they do have a few none fiesta shows in the week.trickydicky when you going in oct.i am out from 6th till 24th.and there should be plenty of beds left.if you get up at say 8am.pick a prime spot.
We go 6 October for 1 week.Will go into resort at night,i dont like rep shows.If we have to go out at night we wont opt all inc because we will be buying drinks at night away from the hotel.
hi has anyone stayed at the fiesta palm beach club we r going in may me, my fella and 2 children 3y and 8 m i just wanted some info on this hotel as iv looked it up and it has mixed reviews i hope its a nice place
thanks kate
kate
don;t worry yourself over this hotel.its a super family hotel.you will not see you kids at all.gets busy at night for shows thats all really.people saving seats.but its a nice place to stay.you will need your walking legs.if going into pdb.but you can get a bus.# 14 its not that far away from main bar shop area.loads of things going off allday and night.right on beach front as well.good rooms.with hairdryers/fans/aircon.gels in bathroom.tv ect.you will enjoy this hotel...what date you going in may by the way
hi thanks for that, it sounds like u enjoyed it when u went we r going on the 11 th of may im really looking forward to it but was just a little worried with the bad wright ups
Hi Kate
I am sure you will have a fab time there, we stayed there in 2007. and checked it out in 2008 as we had to stay in club don toni due to no vacancies at the palm beach in 2008.
We have however been able to get in this year 2009 early september WHOOPEE !
let us know the price of beer up and down as we may consider going AI this time due to xchange rate
ta very much :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.