Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi guys,
any one been here VERY recently , looking for info regarding bar prices, as we are contemplating AI on arrival, just mailed the hotel to check on latest cost, which is 15 Euro pp per day, have seen a post ref sangria @ 6.50 a glass which seems OTT, unless of course the glass had a handle on it LOL
thanks for any info
well thats it,all over for another year,we paid fo A/I when we got there after all, 19 euros each per day per adult, for drinks , lunch & snacks, well worth the outlay, as bar prices are crazy in the hotel
yes there are. i had a bottle of water that someone i know got me.and it would of cost 1.65 euro.thats only a small one.i know in some hotels its 1.95.
By the way Woody, said hello to Celia with the soooo sexy glasses
yep thats her.nice woman.i just love her deep voice as well.knows her stuff and very helpfull.did you have a goodtime by the way.
Yes thanks we had a great time doing next to nothing for two weeks,
Just got a letter from Thomson to inform us that we have been moved from the Don Toni hotel to Fiesta Palm beach as the Don Toni is closing early this year ! (Going from 10/10/09 - 17/10/09). Don't know if it is a good move to accept the Fiesta Palm Beach as the Don Toni gets some really good reviews ! Anyone with any info on this hotel would be very much appreciated !
Im booked to go 7th to 14th and havent been advised of this...oh dear im worried now!!!
Palm Beach is quite a bit closer to the airport,at the far end of the resort whereas Don Toni is much closer to the centre of resort.We have been to Club Bahamas several times which is near to Palm Beach,you can watch the planes come in so there is a little aircraft noise but you soon get used to it.There is not much outside the hotel,it's about 15mins walk into centre of Playa den Bossa or there is a bus which stops outside.It is a nice beach just outside the hotel.If you don't fancy it ask for a different Fiesta hotel,there are several in Ibiza.
well only thing is there will be more kids in palm beach thats all.a little further to walk to main resort.still a very nice hotel.infact main lounge is laid out better.food is same even better.plus its more to stay in this hotel as well.if they are moving you free thats fine.plus you will not get noise from new beach bar.more to do in this hotel as well.

its only round the corner from don toni anyway.plus you will get on the bus 14 better as well.which takes you into pdb and on to ibizatown.main pick up is left out of hotel 1 min walk to busstop
Just out of curiosity I had a look at Thomson website. It is allowing bookings for 7 - 14 Oct for Don Toni. If you try from 14 October though its throwing up the Palm Beach. Looks as tho Julies dates might be ok. I wonder about Lubo25's booking for 10 - 17 . Could it be that the Don Toni is closing in the middle of the week and for that reason are transferring the booking to Palm Beach.

Hope it all works out well for everyone!
What happened here? The original title of this post was "Don Toni closing early" and its sudddenly changed to Fiesta Palm Beach Club????
The original topic title did mention the Don Toni, but lubo25 was actually looking for info about the Palm Beach, hence the merge with this existing topic so that it attracts the attention which it requires.

(The early closure of the Don Toni is also discussed in the Don Toni topic).

David :wave
oh thanks everyone, i picked the don toni cos it sounds great for the kids, but after your comments should it be changed then the other sounds fine too..thank you.
you see palm beach is a superfamily holiday hotel.so it burger and chips ect for kids meals.infact they have lots of stuff for the kids at meals times.and a very good kids/teens reps.fiesta reps not thompsons.

i think if you have not been informed by now your ok.but there is time yet.you over lap into the date which lubo25 has had a letter.sometimes what happens is you get there then they tell you later.it happen to me years ago in the algarb.i was staying 18 days and spent the last 3 in palm beach.
Have no worries of going to the Palm Beach, we stayed here in august and had a brill time, food is very good, staff are extremely helpfull and friendly, this was our 2nd stay here, and have stayed at Club don toni also, have to say we favour Palm Beach even if it is a little further out, (10 mins walk from Club don toni)
5 mins i would say.mine you thats me walking.if i can get on a pc nextweek i will find out when its shutting.out in morning 26th
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me what the wheelchair access is like, my mate is in a wheelchair, but we had no problems last year in Fiesta Tanit.

Cheers

Edd :)
very good,you will find the hotel is flat,no steps.from entry right through to pool area.only thing is.did you request a low floor.as there is no lift to upper floors.and if low floor you walk right into pool area.

when you going by the way
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.