Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Palm beach club
8 Posts
Can't answer the question about food at Palm Beach, but it is one of the biggest timeshare developments in Europe and has an excellent reputation.

It is only a minutes walk to the beach and being in the middle of Las Americas you will have thousands of bars and restaurants within a few minutes walk to choose from.
Why do you call the resort a hotel?

It certainly isn't one.

Have you been offered a FREE week there?

Regards,

Billyboy.

Free cheese is usually in a mouse trap.
Just returned from spending 2 wonderful weeks here. I love the complex the rooms are fine ours is on the front overlooking the sea. On floor 8 we get fantastic views.

The pool is massive and very nice and cleaned every night.

Reception is good although it is about time those sofas were replaced. Don't you think Billyboy.

The restaurant Pier 1 is nice. But there is plenty of choice outside palm beach.
Just at the back of palm beach is a strip with a few nice restaurants. La Gomera is our favourite.

I love the location of it.

I will be back for my 2 weeks in nov, maybe i'll see you there billyboy.
rc219-I am anxious to hear from you regarding Palm Beach Club.

You understand that it is a hotel.

Can you let us know where you were given this idea?

Like Wicked Chris-greetings-I own several weeks timeshare there and I like to know what's going on in my timeshare resort. At times, the future there appears bleak!

Regards to you both,

Billyboy.
Hi
I to was interested at to where rc219 got his week in palm beach from. Maybe he booked through intouch.

I know that there are sites out there that will let you rent an apt for a week in palm beach for around £69. As i found them when i was looking for a apt for my friend last year. but you have to sit through a 4 hour presentation. For more information see here.

http://www.intouch-pb.org/
Hi all is palm beach by the Hotel Park Troya Cheers Dave
Hi
Yes it is next door to the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.