Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
If you try the search facility at the top you will find loads of threads with regards to water parks riding etc

Biff
Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome....been about 2 yrs since i was last on here posting! Still as invaluable as ever!

Search facility certainly helped, cheers.

Looks like i will be booking tomorrow.
You'll have a great time in Palm a Nova. beach is lovely, water park is walking distance.

http://www.majorca-mallorca.co.uk/palma_nova.htm

Check out this link for more info. We've been lots of times and June will be a brilliant time to go. Have fun.
You will be spoiled for things to do. If you and your daughter like crazy golf, try Fantasia Golf - better at night as it is all lit up. Palma Nova is within walking distance of Magaluf which, in June, will have lots of families and no so many lager louts!! Also, you are only about 3 miles from Santa Ponsa and can easily get a cheap taxi through there for the day = there is a man who everyone calls Captain Birdseye, stands near Burger King, and sells some great boat trips. One great evening out in Magaulf is the Pirate Show - its usually cheaper to buy tickets at the booking office or at a currency exchange shop than to buy them from your tour company rep. Its not exactly cheap but you will have a fantastic night and food and drink is included in the price. I have been twice and the kids love it - get very involved with cheering for your pirate. It really is a show that appeals to all ages.

I've been 3 times now to Palma Nova/Magaluf and me and my mother have booked a week in the middle of May for her birthday - staying at the Hotel Hawaii - read some good and bad reports so like you I'm ignoring the bad ones! Always thought it was in a fantastic setting looking out over Palma Nova Bay.

Hope you have a fantastic time.
Found this link which might give you some useful information

http://www.magalluf-palmanova.com
Thanks everyone!

I booked last night! Think i have made the right choice, so many people have given me good reports about the place!

Plenty to read with all these links!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.