Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
my nephew and his 19 friends all went to the honalolou hotel it's a/l they had a ball and that was in june they went .
thanks for that! Wow 20 of them! thats alot lol
this hotel i think is for more your age group and it's central to everything .they got there free drinks before they all went out and it did'nt cost as much when they went out to the disco's .
ok thanks alot! Ill get in touch with my friends now and tell them about this hotel. Do you no what travel company it is with? thanks for the info

x
Try the sol guadalupe .I and a group of girls go there every year, last year the pool area was refurbished,it's fantastic. It is in Magaluf but away from the strip and you can walk to Palma Nova in about 15 mins.Book through Sol Melia for great rates.
Enjoy :)
Some of my mates dont wanna go to magaluf because their boyfriends dont want them to go there soo thats outta the question! Even though i would of prefered magaluf! When i stayed in palma nova a few years ago we stayed somewhere quite close to magaluf. but i was too young to go clubbin to magaluf then haha.
Up to you , but certainly wouldnt take any notice of boyfriends !!
i no yeah. Luckily im goin single and so is another 1 of my mates. But all the others are worried about what there fellas think! Sad eh? lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.