Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
:wave: Hi have been here twice and will say its lovely and relaxing. if you are doing excursions go to timanfaya national park its great. chinese on the seafront is brills(jumbo). try the canarian salty potatoes amazing!! if you need to know anything please ask ;)
I just made a review for this, but I´ll reply it here too so that anyone can see it!

Out family went to a home that´s put up as a holiday rental accommodation. Fully furnished, it was like living in a home away from home. The site I found was amazing, http://playa-blanca.costasur.com

Casa La Loma :cheers :cheers :cheers

Where to start? We are a family of 3, two boys and a girl. It´s so hard to find a good family oriented place to holiday. This was absolutely amazing, no hassles and no headaches.
At first I was just so worried, you know? But the site has what´s called a "local expert" whom you can contact with questions and who will help you along your booking. Her name is Constanze and she was an absolute dear. :sun2 :sun2

Playa Blanca is most definitely a family oriented holiday paradise: shopping center, water park, beautiful beaches and pools. Everything.

We booked a home named "Casa La Loma", and it was great...our kids said it was even better than our home! It was absolutely furnished, TV, music system, microwave, washing machine...Like I said, a home away from home.

In regards to night life and eating out with my husband, I must say that the walk by the beach is tremendously romantic, but the clubs are not the same as here in London. But then again, you can´t compare an island to the capital that is London. The are plenty of restaurants that offer varied Spanish cuisine, you must definitely try "jamon serrano" (it´s cured ham, the most delightful pork meat you´ll ever have!).

I do hope you enjoyed your stay in June, we are saving to go either this Christmas or in February!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.