Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
hi

a similiar thing happened to me at easter although we were given about 3 weeks notice and it was booked through thomas cook, they changed my holiday by nearly a week so we cancelled and they refunded me back within 2 days i was pleasantly surprised so if t cook can do it so can panorama although i think they are part of the dreaded airtours group, i think you have waited long enough,

have you tried telling your credit card company what has happened as they should be able to help get your holiday money back, its worth a go if you dont think you are getting anywhere.
They normally reimburse you the same way you paid. Once the procedure is set up some banks can take a few days to refund the money, however, I think three weeks is long enough.

I would contact your credit card company as suggested.

Kath HT Admin
many thanks for your replies, still not received any refund, Can't do anything about the card as it wasn't a credit card but switch. 2 days ago they told me one more week, so I have told them I want interest to which they have said OK to but only if I write in, but somehow I can't see them paying up interest if I can't even get my money back its now three weeks since it was cancelled.

I'll let you know when I finally fet my money back what happens

Once again THANKS
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.