Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
thanks for the update mel and im so pleased they enjoyed akyaka, did they try the kristol restaurant for a meal, such lovely food and excellent prices, will they stay at the idyma again or try a different hotel ?, it has such beautiful surroundings, we also found the staff really friendly when we used their pool occasionally, we are going to akyaka in july for 3 weeks next year, we love it so much
Not sure which Restaurants they used but I gave them the list from you of recommendations and that was on there so I would imagine yes. They walked up and had a look at the Ottoman residence as we had seen a few offers for it before we booked ,but although the building was very impressive and it looked very grand they said they felt much more comfortable at the Idyma hotel and it was excellent value, they would definatly stay there again.
Thanks again for your help, my turn next, Mel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.