Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Glad you had a lovely time hun. it doesn't sem 2 minutes since you said you were going!

Were there mozzies in marmaris aswell?

Love Nikki xx
no didnt have any problems in marmaris with mozzies only biting fish lol
That's great, thanks hun. Lol biting fish!!! :yikes ouch!

Love Nikki xx
i know it wasnt very nice being bitten everytime we went in the sea :yikes , 1 bit my blister off grrrr
lol @ ellie meg they are the famous feet fish ,they always nibble my mrs,feet when she dangles them in the sea off the beach at Amos.In the U.S.A though i saw a program where its the new beauty treatment there and they pay £40 a time to have it done .apparently it removes all the dead skin off your feet and they only nibble thet skin.Ought to send a few politicians there then cos theyre just a bunch of dead skin :D
Biting Fish :yikes I shall be keeping out of the water when I visit there this year :rofl
yes they are partial to scabs and blisters grrr :yikes , well that was 1 way to get rid of my mozzie bite blister lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.