Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Parga
27 Posts
A BACS payment takes around 5 days and is free the Chaps payment is usually £25 and money is transfered same day, id ask them if they can wait 5 days.
We had exactly the same problem when we booked a hotel in Monemvasia on the internet last year. I decided to phone the hotel to see if there was an alternative and was told ' OK forget the deposit we'll see you when you get here' When we arrived our room was ready, every other room was full. Only in Greece!!!
Jude..... I'd have a word with the boys at Magda's and explain the problem, I am sure they will come up with an answer.... typical of the Banks here, another rip off!....
Thanks for your replies.

I was thinking along the same lines so emailed Magdas yesterday.
In the meantime, hubby went into bank and paid it!!! :roll:
He tried a different bank and got a bargain price of £15, not.

Never mind, we're booked now :? Now for flights....cheapest so far seems to be with excel, just under £600 for the two of us.
Me again,

Booked the flights today, decided to pay a little more for decent times, going with First Choice.
Now I can officially get excited! :lol:
Glad to hear you got sorted out, but I would have waited till nearer the time for the flight booking...still you've done it now.... REally look forward to it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.