Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Hi Karp
Sorry - I havent stayed here but don't live far away - if I am going over that way I will go and have a snoop round for you and report back!!
Jules
Hey Thanks Jules...

I dont mean for you to go out of your way, but it is appreciated!
However there is a slight change.. We are still going to St Minver but are now staying in the Cedar Logde.
Any info on the park would be great!

Cheers
Karp
:? went to torquay holiday park with parkdean holidays only stayed one hour arter driving 200 mile to the park . The caravan was terrible was nothing like the picture in the brochure or on the web site it must have been 25 years old , Also what a poor position all we could see was a car park and could not get the car enywhere near the caravan, After calling parkdean holidays about it and no refund or replacement offered we left the site and went home £350 the caravan cost for one week so beware the pictures in the brochure are not always the caravan you get and they only show you the brand new ones :cry: :? :? :? :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.