Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
I'm an owner at Wemyss Bay which is now owned by Parkdean. Don't have any kids, but from what i see they always seem to have some shows on for the kids during the day, and in the evenings

... but having no kids i just stay well away, and sit watching the great views over the water :lol:
Hi- not been to a PArkdean site in Devon or Cornwall have have stayed at Pitlochry and Nairn. Both great sites. Very family orintated and good fun for all age groups - they have kids clubs and kids discos as well as entertainment for the adults later in the evening. We don;t have kids but we enjoy these sites for the friendliness and fun.
Hi, my friend and I went to Parkdeans site in Torquay earlier this year and would highly recommend it. Found the caravan which was 3 bedrooms 1 double and 2 twin rooms plus fold out bed in lounge to be of a much higher specification than Haven caravans, my friend and I walked in with our mouths wide open as it was such a lovely van for almost £200 less than Haven. Got to say it was also spotlessly clean which the last 3 times we have been to Haven we have had to request our caravan be cleaned!

The site isnt massive but there is evening entertainment (they do things during the day for the kids but you need to wait in the bar area for them under a certain age).

There was an indoor pool with waterslide, tennis court, kids adverture playground where you could sit outside of the bar and have a drink and something to eat while kids played. The food in the bar was lovely too.

There is also an onsite shop which stocks the essentials.

The staff were very very friendly.

Evening entertainment wasnt 5* but it was good enough.

It was a short drive in to Torquay but that wasnt a problem at all.

Personally I would highly recommend Parkdean for a holiday.
We also Stayed on a Parkdean site, in crantock near newquay. Absolutely fabulous caravan, only a year old.
The site is situated right near crantock beach as well
We had a brill holiday there August bank holiday week, so good we have booked to go same time next year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.