Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
it can still be red hot that time of year.so lots of cream and aftersun.plus water.you might get the odd shower as your near the mountains.strange how the weather changes in the islands,one resort can have sun another rain.i would take a mac just in case of a dull iffy days.
Thanks, tho after endless rain over the last month in Scotland, I don't want to see any rain!!, will take macs tho, just in case!, thanks:)
That villa is at the back of the resort, at the base of the hills that surround the resort. So you have no fear of there being mountain weather. We go every year in Sept and the weather is on average mid to high 20's, sometimes in the 30's, during the day with night temps of high teens. You do get the occasional rain shower, usually overnight, so wise to take rain mac. It is very unusual to get a rainy day, in the sense that it rains all day.
Thanks for that, and since logging my last post, it hasn't actually stopped raining! so looking forward to some sunshine, first time in Majorca so hope we have chosen the resort wisely, looking forward to chilling out with the family:)
We have been several times sept/oct and had some great holidays, and great weather. The resort is very pretty and I find the pine walk very relaxing and special. Also Pollensa itself is about 3 miles away and worth a visit and a little walk up the steps!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.