Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
peurto pollensa
3 Posts
We had our summer holidays in Puerto pollensa for 7 years since I started using my chair because, compared to so many places it is relatively easy to get around. The back streets can be difficult because a lot of the pavements are narrow and there are few dropped kerbs. The promenade is wide and flat and runs alongside the main beach, which is on the same level so easy to get on. The pine walk is also level but bumpy! Most of the restaurants have level access with ground floor loos and outdoor seating. I can`t help you with accessible transport. We have always hired a car for trips. I know you will have a wonderful time. it`s still my favourite place. It`s 5 years since I was last there and I miss it.
Thanks jax, i knew you would be able to help. You seem to have been to a lot of places.
Cheers
Stocktonmackem
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.