EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I was surprised as well Feeky and slighly alarmed. However, I can't complain- bought a ski lodge and it hasn't even got the foundations down yet and I've made 1000 euros!! However, have to say that I felt she made a bit of a mockery of the whole thing. This was supposed to be the top ten for investment returns over the next ten years and she ended by saying that it could be all change by this time next year??!!
Feeky. read your pm. Tonyt
Bulgarian prices have increased since last year but there is also an oversupply of property. Anyone who has invested in the last couple of years should have done very well but in the next few years the other countries will "probably" give a better return for "new" investors.
Turkey, quite simple as to why it wasn't mentioned, foreigners are not allowed to buy at the moment. New law should clear things up but as it isn't/wasn't in place when programme was made or transmitted then of course you couldn't put Turkey as a country investment.
I am quite sure that if the programme is remade for tranmission in 2007, then Turkey will be in the top twenty.
Mibut The news out a few hours after your post stated that the new law is now in and signed by the president and 'gazetted' So hopefully after Bayram (next Monday) we shall all be able to continue business as normal.
Hi Bryn,
Good news but unfortunately too late for "A Place In The Sun"
Hi. Anyone got any views on buying in Majorca? We are thinking of the east coast (Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona.). Thanks in advance. :D
Hi,
I was suprised too.
Fiona I too have reserved a ski apartment, as well as my 2*2bed apts and my 1bed apt near SB.

Prices are going up.

Yours,
Brad
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.