EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
hi chubbers52

You are right. but in my opinion Turkey is the first one due to many reasons.
As you know Turkey is on the way to the EU. l do not think turkey will get into EU in a short time. it will take time.
nowdays turkish government think that turkey must be a golf tourism country for that they are working hard. only in borders of Mugla province icluding popular holiday towns like Marmaris,Bodrum,Datca,Fethiye,Sarigerme,Oludeniz , the government has just accepted 6 new golf courses plans.
Due to these developments the southwest coast of turkey will be more popular soon. so when anybody invest now they get great profit soon just in a few years.

What about Cyprus? yes you are also correct about Cyprus but which side of Cyprus? As you know Greek/South side of Cyprus is now in EU but Turkish/North side isnt yet. so for investment Turkish side is better l think

Am l right?
Regards
Mustafa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.