Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,

Your transfer time from Dalaman will be approx 2hrs 30mins, however could be longer due to hotel drop offs in Marmaris.

As for fussy eating, most places will cook you whatever you want, they will quiet happily go beyond what is on the menu to ensure your happy, so just order him what you would usually cook for him at home.

Enjoy your Hols :)
I am a bit of a fussy eater and have always liked The Travellers Rest just off the main road at the back of Icmeler near the Tansas supermarket. You will not go far wrong there ( great steak pie btw !! ).
thanks for your replies so far
I'm suprised though at the length of transfer .....
last time was long enough from Bodrum to Altinkum & the roads were so bad I felt like I was on a rollercoaster !
We did it on a private transfer 2 years ago and it took 1hr 20mins. This was because there is no stopping for a break and no drop offs. The first time we went to Icmeler with the tour company's transfer coach it took nearly 3 hours, we spent a long time dropping people off in the narrow back streets of Marmaris - never again !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.