Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Icmeler I've been only twice but its beach is one of the best to be on for the sea and the sand. There is a canal next to the beach which has stalls on both sides of it and is great for shopping in the day or evening :)
Food is normally cheaper in the restaraunts here.
The nightlife is rather chilled and relaxed compared to its neighbouring Marmaris.
Have a great time :)
If you go back through to Feb 8th, you will find all you need to know on the Icmeler Discussion Forum, 51 pages in all !!

My personal recommendations for somewhere to eat are:

Wayside
House of the Rising Sun
Moonlight
Old Famous Kitchen
Lighthouse
Captain Bullshit
Stonehouse Cafe
Waterfall
3 Bells(try the Yam Yam Chicken)

Les
Thanks for that, sounds like we made the right choice by opting to stay in Icmeler rather than Maramaris, since we like it a bit quieter and family friendly. Can u recommend any places to eat out in Icmeler?
Thx
RJ
Well its been a year since I went, I only remember the location of this certain restaraunt which I thought was absolutely 5 Star for food, it was at the beach on a corner with if I'm correct Efes Bar with the hotel above it on the opposite side.
Sorry I know its pretty vague lol
Well that place did platters etc and was cheap in price, they came out decoratin your food with flames on it etc making it look so special.
Would recommend that one anyday :)
Dream 3 Bells
Pop Inn
Romance below Babbadan aparts
Dreamboys,Majestic,Venice,all on the Canal,
3 Bells Restaurent
Kingsland
Masala
Mr Chef
Lighthouse
Bonjour
Mandalin
Artemis
Wayside
Loveboat
Moonlight
Traellers Rest.
Florida

A good meal in every one of them and still dozens more.
Music and dancing after 10pm till midnight in most of them.

Gene
my top 5 for eating are.

1. The Chef
2. The Champainge
3. Wayside
4. Lighthouse
5. Dream Boys International
Try Simpsons its close to Tansas on the opposite side of the road, The kids will also get Playstations to play with if they get fed up, Generally all food is pretty good in Icmeler.
RJ,

Marmaris is family friendly too but not quiet ... We are Marmaris regulars but Icmeler is a great wee resort and always pay a visit. For a couple of years now have travelled through at night and had some excellent meals in the 'Loveboat' restaurant.

Wilson :wink:
my top 3 are
mandalin,loveboat.moonlight
We found the Lighthouse and didn't eat anywhere else. My sister and her family came to Icmeler about 4 days after us and we told them about it - they were in there every night and even their fussy 5 year old found something she would eat. The waiters are very friendly.
last august eat at 4 places the chef . champagne. lighthouse. do same this year best places best staff
and i forgot 4 th place the chip shop kids loved it made a change
I would like to add one more restaurant to the list, Meyzen it's our favourite, locals use it, they have local musicians some nights and it's not so touristy, no tacky touristy stuff just good food and service. I have never seen it mentioned on this forum, does any one else know it? :?
Its a very nice wine bar/bistro and pop in there quite often for a quiet drink

John
we were in icmeler last july we were hassled everytime we went by an all you can eat chinese near the underground market. so one night my wife fancied it so as we walked up to it out they came to hassle us to go in so we did the food was really good we enjoyed it a lot . now i can eat for england so you can imagine the next night we walked past we didnt get hassled they actually went back into the restaurant . but the food was good.
Is this the right Meyzen?

CLICKHERE

Gene
Yes Gene, that's the one do you like it there? I think they need a bit of publicity as they are not the pushy type that hassle customers.
Hi All

Could you tell me where the Meyzen is situated

8) 8)
Everyone has different tastes in eating food, Generally most Bar/Restauraunts will serve rather good food to eat in Icmeler, Take a chair sit down and enjoy your meal.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.