General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
LinziL,

Whats your budget pp and when do you want to go and for how long ?

Ayia Napa might still not be out of your budget if you plan it in advance, not sure what you paid for Protaras but if you give an idea of your budget you could possibly stay in the Nissi Beach area/Macronissos area of Napa so you get the bets of both worlds.

Let us know
hi not sure what everyones budget is yet we havent spoke about it properly yet just mentioned it, we would have to go in august because i go to uni so has to be in my holidays and for a week or ten days. we paid £1645 to go to protaras this year for ten days, havent been for a week before so dont know what prices i should expect to pay, but dont want to pay anywhere near this price for next year. oh and we want to go self catering.

maybe around £300-£400 per person for a week? ill talk to my friends and see what kind of budget theyve got, what would be a resonable budget? not only for cyprus, we are willing to look at other places too especially if its going to be cheeper.

thanks x
Hi Linzi,

I'm almost certain you could do Cyprus for that price or less with Olympic or Libra and stay in Nissi Beach area or Macronissos. The Macronissos Village apartments come highly recommended and also the Paradise Village (Thomson).

You could also look at the Greek islands, Zante has fabulous beaches as does certain parts of Turkey. The lagoon at Olu Deniz definitly is on a par with Nissi :wink:
Hi Linzi

Try this site HERE

if you do a search, Protaras comes up at around £2,000 for 5 adults.

Basil.
we always pay less than £400 each when we go to protaras through libra or olympic online so you should be able to stick to your budget no problem. lindsay.
hi, i have been thinking maybe we could try somewhere eles other than cyprus, maybe another party destination such as malia, falaraki, san antonio etc.
does anyone know where the place to be is these days as i have started to browse the rhodes thread and people on there seem to think falaraki has had its time?
so has anyone got any recomendations, looking for something simlar to ayia napa with all the bars and clubs with still the oppertunitie to have a quiet night oh and of course as ive already mentioned a good beach! me and my boyfriend are going playa de las americas at new year so prob wont want to bk there for our summer hol.
thanks! x
You could try Laganas on Zante, it's the party capital of the island but beautiful Kalamaki and it's huge beach are only 1 mile away.
i would have to agree with laganas or stay in stalis and you can walk or get a taxi into malia if stalis isnt busy enough for you. lindsay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.