Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
take a look at the resort report forum try Kardamina on kos but look for hotels in the town as some sold are a long way out and may not be sutable for youngsters

also Malia on crete [the party capital] again several ajacent areas are sold as marlia so if you want to be in the thick of it check the hotel location

#wizard
Hi
We went to Stalis in Crete in July and can highly recommend the resort. It is near to Malia for nightlife but far enough a way for a quiet and relaxing evening. Great choice of Taverna's, Curry, Pizza, Steak Houses etc. We stayed at the Amazone Villas in Stalis and had a great time in a lovely two bed apartment. Didin't like Rhodes but had a great holiday in Kardamena in Kos. Enjoy
I think you would like Tsilivi In Zante. It has a nice sandy beach with clear shallow waters. The resort itself has a number of good restuarants and several music, karaoke and cocktail bars with a laid back atomsphere nothing too mad, if you like a more lively scene then Laganas might be better suited as it is geared up for the 18 to 30s it to has a lovely beach. Though there are no water sports here as the area is protected for the logger head turtles. We have been to both areas and liked both.
thanks for your replys, i think i am goin to look into stalis loks ideal. thanks again x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.