Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
places to visit
4 Posts
There's lots of lovely places - my fave is probably ibiza town, take a walk into dalt villa (the old town) and the views are amazing. If you hire a car there are some lovely little coves off the beaten track. Seriously there is so many lovely areas to discover. If you dont hire a car there are bus services to take you to nearby towns aswelll, and one of the many good things about ibiza is that nothing is too far away!
There are also ferries that will take you to Es Cana, Cala longa and Ibiza town. Get the ferry into these places and return on the bus I'm not sure of the times of the last buses from them but it is fairly early in the evening.

Ibiza town should be visited twice make one an afternoon visit and the other an evening visit and see how the atmosphere changes especially Fridays and Saturday evenings.
hi there I agree with allmen, the transiction of ibiza town when you go on the night is amazing espically when the market is on, there seems to be stalls in every nook and cranny, worth the visit, you must also attend the hippy market, when got there by taxi, you may be able to get a coach trip but it was just as cheap to go by taxi in your own times... bargins galore to be found here, we also wnet on an evening out at the madri gras and it was superb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.